Shareholder Assistance

For help with name, address or stock ownership changes, to report lost or stolen stock certificates or to get assistance with other shareholder issues, please contact our agent directly: Registrar and Transfer Co., Attention: Investor Relations, 10 Commerce Drive, Cranford, NJ 07016, (800) 368-5948, e-mail:, Web site:

In all communication with Registrar and Transfer Co., be sure to mention Flagstar Bancorp and provide your name as it appears on your stock certificate, along with your Social Security number, daytime phone number and current address. In addition, individual investors may report a change of address, request a shareholder account transcript, place a stop on a certificate or obtain a variety of forms by logging on to and clicking Investor Services.


Under Flagstar Bancorp's dividend reinvestment plan, registered shareholders may purchase additional shares of Flagstar Bancorp stock by reinvesting their cash dividends. There is no minimum investment required to participate in the plan. For more information, contact Registrar and Transfer Co.


Registered shareholders of Flagstar Bancorp common stock can have their dividend payments deposited into their checking, savings or money market account at any financial institution in the United States that accepts electronic deposits. A brochure describing the service and an authorization form are available from the Registrar and Transfer Co.

(800) 642-0039